Setup delegatescreen on a mac
To install delegatescreen follow the following steps:
- Setup OSX: Open settings and change the following:
- In Users > Login Options > And enable Automatic Login.
Note: If faultvalut is enable, you are required to introduce your password everytime the computer restarts
- In Energy Saver > Set Display Sleep and Computer Sleep to never
- In Desktop & Screen Saver > Screen Saver > Start after and select Never
- Install chromium or google chrome
- Open the terminal app and run the follwing code:
curl https://releases.delegatescreen.com/mac | bash
- That should show full screen a qr code. Scan that code and claim that device before someone else.